Once you're on the homepage, you will click on the Create tab in the top right. Here is where the magic happens! I just played around with it and figured it out but I will tell you some quick tips to get you started and life a little less confusing.
1. Load = type in the student's words
2. Save = save :o) I've been saving it as 1MP and it's great quality!
3. Color Respin = change which words are which colors
4. Theme = choose your color scheme. The border around your color block tells what color your background is.
5. Font = font :o) You can upload your own font very easily though :o)
6. Orientation = change the words from jumble to horizontal to vertical to up and down, etc.
7. Shape - you can pick a new shape. Our art teacher did their silhouettes by taking a picture of their heads on a white background and uploading it :o) I typed "MOM" on Word and saved it as a picture and it filled in the word MOM :o)
That's all I've got for now but I'm sure you can play around and figure out A LOT more. Here are some of our examples from today:
We are going to cut out the heart and place it on fancy scrapbook paper and what not to make cards. Should look something like this but I'm going to let them get as creative as they want.
|This one's for my momma!|
I see this for LOTS of things!
- End of the year - students write down something nice about each person and I type it in. The shape will be of their name and it is a going away gift. This would be a GREAT self confidence booster, especially for my guys going into middle school.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (even for your teammates)
- Mother's Day/Father's Day
- Back to School - open house have an apple shape of all the things they have to look forward to this year! (I'm definitely doing this)