Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently May

I'm linking up today with Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her May Currently!  I'm actually being REALLY bad right now.  I should be getting ready for work but tonight with the Book Fair, Basket Night, and Family Dinner it's going to be hectic busy and I won't be able to post till really late.  So it's happening now instead of blow drying my hair, lol.


Listening:  I just LOVE this soundtrack (and movie)!  It always gets me dancing and jumping around, which is like working out... LOL.

Loving: I've reached 200 followers!!!  It's very exciting and to celebrate I'm having a giveaway with LOTS of wonderful products from some AMAZING bloggers and a gift card to TPT!  If you haven't already entered click on the link below and put your name in for the raffle on May 5th.


Thinking: I told you yesterday on May's Monthly Market about my Mother's Day craft that my kiddos will be making, but after playing around with Tagxedo I think I'm going to change it up a little.  Still the same idea of digital art, just a little altering with the silhouette possibly.  I'll keep you updated with the final product!

Wanting:  Is anyone else in suspense?!  I think I'm more nervous that I won't be with my team any more.  Our team is concerned that there might be some switching people around if they've been in the same grade for a while, so even if I'm not moved my fantabulous team might be :o(  BUT then we might not change anything... Haha it's so nerve wracking?!

Needing: I have just been exhausted this week!  I feel like today is Friday and it's not :o(  I can't seem to wake up and I can't wait for summer to be here when I don't have to hear that mean ol' alarm anymore.

Summer Bucket List: Pretty simple here.  We're adopting Common Core next year and there is a high possibility I'll be teaching all the subjects so there will be A LOT of creating new curriculum in this house.  Second, (my absolute favorite) read!  I want to read some professional books, like my new Word Nerds, some fun relaxing novels, and next year's Sunshine State books.  Last but not least, I would love to clean out my classroom and organize everything into tubs and bins and see what I actually have in that hot mess.  Fingers crossed I'll be able to go in during the summer some!

May's Monthly Market opened up yesterday!  Don't forget to link up your ideas for Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day and/or the End of the Year and see what everyone else is doing in their classrooms for these celebrations as well.  Click on the link below to link up.  I can't wait to see every one's ideas :o)



Have a great day and happy Thursday y'all!


6 comments:

  1. I hate the waiting when it comes to job positions. I know where I am going to be next year, but I hate those years of waiting! I'm hoping it all works out well for you!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out for you at work with your team. I know what it's like to work with that perfect combination - makes life so much easier!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on waiting for next year's assignment. We're supposed to be meeting with admin next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm follower 218! I was following you on bloglovin, but I never clicked the google friend connect thing!

    I really need to sleep in too! I can't wait until Sunday!
    Sarah
    MissKinBK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally have the summer time gimmies, too!! I can't wait for summer to be here!! I'm a new follower!! Way to go for reading 200 and now MORE!! :)
    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete