Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Must Have Mondays: Personal Laminator

My Must Have Monday for today is thanks to everyone who participated in my very first Must Have Monday.


Since almost EVERYONE bragged on their personal laminators I knew I had to get one!  And since then I have been a laminating machine!


I've laminated my new Common Core Standards, reflection fans, classroom jobs, etc.!  It's addicting and the laminating pouches are significantly thicker than my school or Lakeshore so I know my stuff will hold up longer :o)  Needless to say, if you have not bought one head to your local Wal-Mart and pick up this bad boy!  I think it was only $27 and the laminating pouches are $20 for 200 at Sam's Club.  What is your "must have" this Monday?  Link up below and don't forget to leave some comment love on other's posts :o)



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE my laminator! I also love to use the 5x7s for task cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. My laminator is supposed to be arriving in the mail from Amazon today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been my favorite purchase of the summer! I'm laminating all my game pieces, task cards, and anything else that's small. The plastic coating is SO much thicker than the school's laminator. I used this summer during our reading program to make the kids a really cool bookmark. http://mrsbrownthebookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be lost without my laminator! I also love my Mr.Sketch markers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a laminator from Lakeshore and am excited to start using it! It was on sale for $69, and it laminates bigger sheets than the one at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am officially convinced I need one. I didn't realized they were that cheap! The one at Sam's is $99 I think.

    Jenny
    Looney for Third

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laminators are the best thing EVER! No more having to wait on the library laminator again!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete