Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale!

As many of you know  a lot of wonderful bloggers are having their Spring Cleaning Sale this weekend where everything is 20% off all their products and I'm joining in!  It's a great way to clear out that wish list of yours and get all set for the end of the year :o)  I'm very excited!  I've also just added my Writing Prompt Calendar for April and for this weekend only it's $0.80?!  Head on over to my TPT store or my TN store and enjoy!



 
Sabra

1 comment:

  1. Sabra,

    Just wanted to tell you that my 5th graders LOVED doing the ABCs of the American Revolution. I'm planning a post on it sometime this week and will definitely link back to you! Thanks for the fabulous idea!! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete