Image Map

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Year of Dates - July

As I mentioned a couple posts back, this Valentine's Day I made Mr. S a Year of Dates.  The first of every month we open a new envelope and he finds a (usually) new and pre-paid date.  If you look back here, you will find months February through June.  This month we are going to a Brazilian Steakhouse and Couple's Night at the local Chocolate Factory.  So after eating our own weight in meat, we will then go on to make our own 1 lb. of chocoate.  They haves different molds, fruits dipped in chocolate, etc.  Very excited!


Do you have any fun dates nights?

Sabra

2 comments:

  1. I did this for my hubby too, but it hasn't worked out so great because we have not been able to get a babysitter...bummer. I love the chocolate idea:)
    -Abby
    Mrs. Saunders' Lovelies

    ReplyDelete